“In this episode I meet Joss, co-founder of Stackinsat, which was part of the French delegation in El Salvador during Bitcoin week. Together we discover the current state of adoption on the spot. What did he see? What did he think of it? The vision of the field very fresh.
After this exploration in El Salvador, we close the exchange on the future adoption of Bitcoin in France ” – Emmanuel, podcast host Let’s talk bitcoin.
1. Bitcoin in 6 Minutes
2. The price of Bitcoin and the origin of the price
3. The purchase of bitcoins: Why? When ? How? ‘Or’ What ?
4. What is bitcoin?
5. Proof of Work, or how Bitcoin prevents cheating
6. Saving in Bitcoin: Why and where to start?
7. Is bitcoin too volatile?
8. “The world is not going to choose Bitcoin, it is going to need it” with Maciej Cepnik
9. Bitcoin, a new chapter in the history of money? – Interview with Jacques Favier, part 1
10. Bitcoin, digital tool of sovereignty, vector of Freedom. – Interview with Jacques Favier, part 2
11. Bitcoin at the Speed of Light, An Introduction to the Lightning Network
12. Bitcoin in Congo with Gloire W.
13. Feedback on Bitcoin Miami 2021 conference
14. A mathematical currency for a peaceful revolution
15. “Hello, Emmanuel? It’s Mom, I have lots of questions for you ”
16. Bitcoin, the religion of the 21st century born of mathematics and the Internet? (Part 1)
17. Bitcoin, the religion of the 21st century born of mathematics and the Internet? (Part 2)
18. Bitcoin wallets
19. Interview with Castlenine from Dux Reserve
20. Lower the cost of heat with home mining
21. Bitcoin Trinidad: the origins of the network, its open foundations
22. Bitcoin Trinidad: network governance, complex, emerging
23. Bitcoin Trinidad: The Bitcoin Civil War, Liberation Day
24. Golden Age, Abundance, Bitcoin
25. Interview with David St-Onge (part 1)
Special issue: Golden Age, Peace, Bitcoin (Translation of an article by Tomer Strolight)
26. How not to become poor slowly. Interview with Ambre and Thibaud from Dux Reserve
27. CFA Franc and Bitcoin, the end of monetary colonialism?
28. CFA Franc and Bitcoin, the challenges of monetary independence as seen from Togo
29. Bitcoin is Time
30. Latest News from the Lightning Network
Find out more: parlonsbitcoin.co
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this post for this remarkable web content
Let’s Talk Bitcoin: Where is Bitcoin in El Salvador? – bitcoin.fr