- Butter Adulteration This time after adulterated ghee, adulterated milk.
- Adding butter to the list of adulterated food has increased the problem of mango people.
- Be it toast every morning or the tiffin butter-bread of the tiniest member of the household সবাই almost everyone eats butter.
In addition, butter can increase the taste of different dishes several times But did you know that butter adulteration is mixed with butter in the form of starch? Foods like potatoes, bread and rice contain starch Eating too much starch is very harmful to health. People who are very thin and underweight are often advised to eat butter-rice. According to dietitians, in this case the person needs a little more body fat. So it is said to eat butter. Butter Adulteration that you are buying at home is also packaged by reputable selling companies. But is it not the company? Or is there butter in your bought butter? Take a look-
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India or FSSAI has come up with an idea on how to catch butter adulteration at home.
- According to the information shared by FSSAI, first take two transparent containers
- Fill both containers with water Then put half a spoon of butter in it
- This time add iodine solution to the mixture.
- If the color of butter changes to purple, then you know that butter has been mixed with starch.
- If there is no change of color, then you know that your butter is free from starch
Read more: Rice Adulteration: Do you know that the rice you are buying at the beginning of the month is adulterated? FSSAI pointed out the wayEarlier (FSSAI) shared another video It was asked whether the rice was adulterated Before that it is necessary to know whether the cooking oil is pure or not Many people are now thinking of giving up butter for fear of adulteration? Why do that? Instead, check whether the butter you have bought is adulterated or not.
We wish to give thanks to the author of this post for this remarkable web content
Butter Adulteration: Eat butter for breakfast, how do you know if it is adulterated?