- Want to see yourself in a new way with weight loss in the new year?
- Exercise regularly for her, but don’t forget to eat.
- According to experts, not playing reduces the body’s metabolic rate.
There is a long time gap after dinner. And so break that long fast for breakfast (Weight Loss Tips). Never skip breakfast. Eat with full stomach. Put your favorite food, fruit, juice in breakfast. Breakfast is a very important meal – it can either make or break your day. That’s why kachuri, potato curry, luchi, parota is never a balanced breakfast (Weight Loss Tips). According to experts, breakfast should never be more than 200 calories. That must be delicious. Wondering what to make of it?
1. Kabuli Chana-Rajmar salad– Kabuli Chana and Rajma are the two ingredients but packed in nutrition. It contains fiber, folate, potassium and iron. This salad is very good for afternoon water meal. Boil rajma and chana. Now mix this chana with cucumber, onion, tomato, chilli, coriander leaves. Spread with lemon juice and salt to taste.
Lick 2 sprouts- Mix lightly chopped corn with sprouted mug. This time you can mix cucumber, onion, fried spices or chaat spices, salt and lemon juice. This lick but keeps the stomach full for a long time.
3 Dhokla- Dhokla is just as good to eat but can be made without oil. Mix besan, semolina and adabata together and make dhokla according to the method.
4 crispy spinach- Spinach is widely available in the winter market. There are many benefits of spinach. Wash and dry 300 g of spinach well. Put oil in the pan. Now mix vegetables with onion powder, garlic powder, chilli powder and salted salt. This recipe is very good to eat.
5. Mugdal Chilla-Chilla is very popular if you want to lose weight. Mugdal is good to eat just like that, and so the shout of Mugdal is also very tasty. Chilla can be made with mugdal, cumin, green chilli and a little coriander leaves. However, be careful not to use too much oil during frying. But you can also make chilla with mustard oil. The amount of calories in 2 shouts is 128.
. Suji’s analogy-There is no protein or fat in semolina. Roast the semolina well and make it with all kinds of vegetables. It takes less sweet. Digestion is good. The stomach is also full for a long time. There is no fat at all. Rather, it contains a lot of fiber. And so the analogy of very popular semolina to lose weight. The amount of calories in a plate of semolina is 192.
. Ragi Dhosa- Ragi Dhosa is gluten free. Those who are allergic to wheat grains can eat this dhosa. Also its nutritional value is much higher. It is also rich in iron, fiber, magnesium and various vitamins. Saute the vegetables of your choice. Make coconut chutney with that. The amount of calories in 1 dhosa is 132 Kcl.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this post for this outstanding content
Weight Loss Tips: Let’s start with weight loss, not fasting, with this 8 breakfast …