- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, you have to take various medicines regularly.
- But just taking medicine is the solution to the problem?
- According to experts, a healthy lifestyle can control high blood pressure.
- To keep the body healthy, you need to exercise regularly and get 8 hours of sleep daily.
In addition to this, if you can reduce unnecessary worries, high blood pressure will be under control. In this way, in addition to living a healthy life, if you add some things to the list of foods (Best Foods for High Blood Pressure) and exclude some unnecessary foods, then high blood pressure can be controlled without medication.
A study by the University of South Australia found that eating yogurt every day can help people control high blood pressure. The research report was published in the International Dairy Journal. The study examined the relationship between blood pressure and cardiovascular risk factors, and found that yogurt alone was the best food for controlling high blood pressure.
Worldwide, more than one billion people suffer from high blood pressure or hypertension, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), such as heart attack and stroke. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death worldwide in the United States. One person dies of cardiovascular disease every 36 seconds in the United States. In Australia, on the other hand, one person dies from the disease every 12 minutes.
According to UNISA researcher Dr. Alexandra Wade, the study found that yogurt provides positive results for people suffering from high blood pressure. Regular consumption of yoghurt can control blood pressure. Yogurt is a very common dairy food. This food has been used in different parts of the world for hundreds of years. Yogurt contains some bacteria that have a positive effect on the body.
Now find out the benefits of yogurt
- In addition to high blood pressure, yogurt (Best Foods For High Blood Pressure) is recommended as a diet in many diseases. It contains pro-biotic ingredients i.e. friendly bacteria. Which helps in digestion by destroying harmful bacteria in the body. This increases immunity. In addition, protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, B6, B12 – including a variety of nutrients rich in sour yogurt.
- It helps in lowering bad cholesterol starting from lowering blood pressure. HDL, on the other hand, helps to increase good cholesterol, which in turn reduces any heart problems.
- Sour yogurt does not allow toxins to accumulate in the body. As a result, the constipation stays clean. Sour yogurt controls high blood pressure in the body. It also lowers the levels of bad cholesterol or LDL in the blood.
- Eating sour yoghurt improves digestion. Because it increases the amount of good bacteria. This also reduces the risk of ulcers.
- Calcium in sour milk also prevents the production of hormones that help increase body fat. So there is a possibility of losing extra weight by eating sour yogurt. For the same reason, playing Rose Talk Yogurt also strengthens the structure of teeth.
- There are so many vitamins, minerals and probiotics in yogurt that it helps the body fight any disease. So put yogurt on your daily diet to boost your body’s immunity. The calcium in yogurt prevents bone loss, while also helping to strengthen teeth. Eating yogurt every day reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
We want to thank the writer of this short article for this awesome material
Best Foods For High Blood Pressure: Put sour yogurt in diet to control high blood pressure, says research