Why is the blood sugar level uncontrolled at this time?
Doctors say that at this time of the year, the amount of HBVC in the blood of people living with Diabetes (Diet For Diabetes) increases. This means that the amount of hemoglobin in the red blood cells is a measure of the amount of sugar it carries. Its level is normal if it is below five. But 6 and a half percent or more diabetes! Let’s find out why this happens and what you can eat in winter to control your blood sugar level (Diet For Diabetes).
Why do you get more hungry in winter?
We all know that we get hungry again and again in winter. The same thing happens with diabetics (Diet For Diabetes). Because in winter our metabolism is accelerated. We feel hungry because of the fast metabolism. Also in winter the body temperature stays low. In this case, low body temperature further stimulates hunger. After that, the body begins to rise in temperature as soon as it eats food.
In winter, many people work harder to keep their body warm, which results in higher energy expenditure and loss of appetite. But that doesn’t mean you start overeating.
Blood sugar can be controlled by eating food
In winter, blood sugar levels can be controlled by eating certain things (Diet For Diabetes) and keeping a distance from certain things. So far there has been a lot of research on what to eat and what not to eat in winter.
Eat these things in the winter
- You can eat vegetable soup before dinner or in the evening. Which you can make with tomatoes, ghee, peas, mushrooms or mixed vegetables.
- Thai soup
- Mussoorie soup
- Vegetable stew
- For lunch or dinner
- Barley soup
- Vegan cow
- Sprout lick for breakfast or dinner
- Fried or fried salad
- Fried vegetables
- Laddu made from dried fruits, seeds and dates
- Herbal tea made with lemon grass, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
Eat fried food but once a week at noon
- Foods made from sesame seeds
- Eat buckwheat for lunch or dinner
- In winter, you can choose from a few of these options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eating sprouts, roasted cheese or soup is considered beneficial during diabetes. But before including anything in the diet, check your condition.
This article is for general information only. It can in no way be a substitute for any medicine or treatment. Always contact your doctor for more details.
We want to thank the writer of this write-up for this outstanding material
Diet For Diabetes: What Should Diabetics Eat In Winter And What Not? Read, expert advice