- There is a lining inside the small intestine.
- This lining keeps the small intestine away from various germs and harmful substances.
- If there is a leaky gut, there is a problem in this lining of the small intestine.
Experts say that the gut or special part of the intestine has a lining inside the small intestine. This lining keeps the small intestine away from various germs and harmful substances. Leaky gut causes problems in this lining of the small intestine. Small holes are made in this place. Due to this the work of small intestine is disrupted. Bacteria, gluten, and dietary fiber enter the bloodstream through this small intestine. As a result infection is created in the body. Inflammation may occur as well. You may be surprised to know that the main cause of many autoimmune diseases is leaky gut. So experts say beware of this disease.
This problem can occur due to various reasons. However, notable among them are-
1. Bad Eating Habits- This problem can be caused by overeating.
2. Dysbiosis- There are two types of bacteria in the gut, good and bad. These good bacteria fight the bad bacteria in the gut. As a result, equality is maintained in the body. But this disease can occur when the balance of good and bad viruses is disturbed.
In some cases no so-called symptoms of this problem appear. However, in many cases these symptoms are seen-
1. Stomach upset- Leaky gut problems can cause flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, etc. Eating too many sugary foods, refined carbohydrates, and saturated fats can lead to this problem. This problem can also occur if you have allergies to certain foods.
২. Rash- Skin problems may also be associated with intestinal problems. In this case, if there is intestinal problem, the body does not get proper nutrition. Leaky Gut Problems The body cannot absorb much needed omega 3 fatty acids. Rash can also be caused by harmful substances entering the body through external foods. Then itchy, red. There may even be eczema.
3. Osteoarthritis- Bad substances can get into the bloodstream through your small intestine. This harmful substance can cause inflammation in your body. This inflammation can cause joint pain.
4. Excessive Fatigue – Fatigue can result from leaky gut problems. Because in this case the body cannot receive the nutrients it needs.
5. Mood Disorders – That’s right! Studies have shown that if we do not have good intestinal health, we will not be in a good mood.
Finally. Consult a doctor immediately if such problems occur. He will help you solve the problem.
We wish to give thanks to the author of this short article for this incredible content
Do you also have a leaky gut? Know the symptoms