- Excessive alcohol consumption weakens the heart muscle.
- The heart muscle begins to lose its power.
- The heart can no longer pump blood properly to other parts of the body.
Excessive alcohol consumption weakens the heart muscle. As a result, the heart can no longer pump blood properly to other parts of the body. This time the heart becomes bigger and the heart muscle becomes thinner due to the weakening of this muscle. As a result, the heart muscle begins to lose its power. If left untreated, this condition can lead to heart failure.
Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is a disorder of the heart caused by alcohol.Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy). In this case, the treatment of the disease is needed first. It has been found that this problem is more prevalent in men than in women. In this case, if you drink too much alcohol for 5 to 15 years, there is a risk of this problem.
In this case, heavy drinker means – 1. In men, they drink more than 4 pegs a day or more than 14 pegs a week.
2. Women drink more than 3 pegs a day and more than 8 pegs a week.
Symptoms of alcoholic cardiomyopathy
Infected with this disease is seen-
2. Shortness of breath.
3. Legs, ankles swollen.
4. Changes in the amount of urine.
5. Not hungry.
. Not being able to concentrate.
. Increased pulse velocity.
10. Blurred vision.
12. Coughing up pink phlegm.
Treatment of this disease and lifestyle changes
If you want to survive from this disease, you have to take some medicine. These rules must be followed as well-
1. Quit drinking.
2. Eating salt should be reduced.
3. Don’t drink too much. Rather drink water as advised by the doctor.
4. Need to exercise. However, do not exercise on your own, as advised by the doctor.
5. Quit smoking today.
. Outside food cannot be eaten.
. Eat less sweets and fats or quit if you can.
. Normalize weight.
9. Seasonal fresh, fruits, vegetables, vegetables should be eaten.
10. If there is any problem, consult an expert. Then the body will be better.
Image courtesy: Pixels
We wish to say thanks to the writer of this short article for this remarkable content
Do you drink alcohol to keep your body warm in winter? There is a risk of heart disease!