- Many people use microwaves at home to meet their needs.
- In addition to cooking a variety of dishes on the machine to heat any cold food pair pair load.
- But one thing we often forget when using microwaves is the maintenance of this device.
How long this device works will depend on how we use the microwave. Repeatedly heating a variety of foods, the dirt and odor inside – both freeze. No worries, you don’t have to call a professional to clean the microwave, only water, vinegar and baking soda can clean the machine yourself. How? Find out.
- 1. Occasionally wipe the outside with a dry cloth. Make sure no dirt or insects enter the back of the oven. At the end of the work, if the oven is cold, any kind of food or oil, broth should be cleaned with a dry cotton cloth. Otherwise the oven may be damaged due to accumulation of dirt or dust.
- 2. Want to extend the life of a microwave? Then keep the microwave clean regularly. Make a paste with a little water and baking soda in a pot. Take twice as much baking soda as water. Now put the paste on the microwave turn table and the rest (inside) and leave it for 5 to 6 minutes. Now wipe the interior walls and turn table with a damp towel. You will see that it has become very clean. You can microwave twice a week.
- 3. In a microwave safe bowl, mix water and vinegar in a 1: 1 ratio and microwave for about 5 minutes. Then when the inside wall and turn table of the microwave is a little cold, wipe it well with a wet towel. Be sure to switch off before wiping with a wet towel.
- 4. Take water in a microwave oven proof bowl. Take out a lemon juice and heat the peeled water for two to three minutes. The smoke from the water will remove the odor inside the oven. Now remove the electric plug and wipe the oven with a clean soft cloth. Leave the oven door open for a while, the smell will go away. In addition, liquid soaps and liquid cleaners for oven cleaning are available in the market. With these, the oven can be cleaned and deodorized.
We want to say thanks to the writer of this short article for this amazing web content
Easy Hacks: Najehal to remove odor in microwave? Here are some tips …