- The liver stores some fat.
- In addition to alcohol, the disease can be caused only by lifestyle and eating disorders.
- The number of patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is also high.
The thing to know in this case is that the liver stores some amount of fat. However, it is difficult, when this small amount of fat (Fat) continues to increase on the liver.
Fatty liver disease
There may be a little fat in the liver. However, if a layer of fat builds up on the liver, it is called fatty liver disease.Fatty Liver Disease)।
There are two main types of fatty liver disease – Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Alcoholic fatty liver disease caused by fatty deposits in the liver due to alcohol consumption. On the other hand, when there is no alcohol behind the fatty liver, it is called non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Fatty liver can cause serious problems like diabetes, cholesterol, liver cirrhosis.
Most of us have heard of fatty liver disease. And most people think that alcoholism is the only cause of this disease. However, we need to keep in mind that in addition to alcohol, fatty liver disease can be caused only by lifestyle and eating habits. And you would be surprised to know that the number of patients with this non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is also very high.
Symptoms of fatty liver
In many cases there are no symptoms of this disease. However, in some cases these symptoms may occur-
1. Fatigue- Keeps you tired all day? However, you must consult a doctor once. Even if you have fatty liver disease.
2. Abdominal pain- There may be pain in the lower abdomen. There may be tingling or pain. If such symptoms occur, it should be understood that there is a problem. Then consult a doctor.
3. Feeling sleepy all day- It doesn’t feel good to do your job. Just wanting to lie down. In that case you must go to the doctor. In that case fatty liver disease may occur.
How to solve the problem of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease?
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is by no means a chronic disease. This problem can be solved with a little effort. In that case follow these rules-
1. Leave out the oil-salt-spices. This type of food should not be eaten.
2. Fat is not a food for now.
3. Stay away from sweets. Then the problem will be reduced.
3. Eat more fiber foods. Dahlia, oats, dhemki, pruned rice etc. should be eaten.
4. Lose weight.
5. You must reduce belly fat.
. Exercise daily. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
. Take away the worries. Pranayama should be done if necessary.
Image courtesy: Pixels
We would like to thank the author of this post for this awesome content
Fatty liver can cause liver cirrhosis! Be careful when you see these symptoms!