- When children are forced to eat food, they do not do it well – they start chewing and swallowing.
- These foods do not work in their body. They vomit all the food as they eat in a huddle.
When children are forced to eat food, they do not do it well – they start chewing and swallowing. These foods do not work in their body. They vomit all the food as they eat in a huddle.
Forced feeding of children can lead to digestive problems. Swallowing food makes their digestive system work harder. As a result, the digestive system cannot function properly.
Weight gain problems
If you force-feed, there is a possibility of overeating. A large portion of the food is stored in the body as fat due to forced eating. Which causes weight gain.
Food stuck in the throat
Young children will start crying when food is forced into their mouths and food may get stuck in their throats. This can cause them to have short-term shortness of breath and difficulty swallowing food.
Became accustomed to swallowing
As mentioned earlier, children are forced to swallow food without chewing it. If this continues every day, children will not learn to chew food. Swallow food all the time.
Gastric or peptic ulcer: It is the only food which can cure gastric ulcer most effectively. On the other hand, swallowing food will slow down digestion and can lead to various problems, which can lead to gas. This gas is one of the causes of constipation.
The habit of overeating
Children who overeat from an early age develop the habit of overeating. They do not know how much to eat. So when he grows up, he starts eating more and more by himself.
Difficulty understanding taste
Forced feeding makes them reluctant to eat. As a result, there will be no desire to try anything. Even children will not be able to taste any food.
What to do
1. Quit the habit of forcing children to eat. If they don’t want to eat, don’t gossip. Rather explain the benefits of a healthy and balanced diet.
2. Again, keep changing their menu by not eating the same food every day.
3. Kids are attracted to color, decor. So serve the items made with different colored vegetables in front of them in a beautiful way. Their appetite will increase naturally.
4. Instead of feeding more than once, feed little by little. As a result, you will not feel bored while eating and will be able to digest easily.
Forced feeding of the baby
We would like to say thanks to the author of this short article for this remarkable material
Feed the baby by force? Unknowingly bringing their loss!