- Playing dates every day in winter increases the immunity of children.
- It contains calcium, iron, vitamins, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant ingredients.
- Which makes the body strong.
- As well as helping to deal with any disease.
According to experts, dates are rich in antioxidants. It also contains vitamins, iron, calcium, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and fiber. All these nutrients help to strengthen the immune system.
What is the nutritional value of dates?
For every 100 grams of dates
1. Magnesium accounts for 14% of the daily requirement (RDI).
2. Copper accounts for 16% of daily demand (RDI).
3. 15% of daily demand (RDI) is manganese.
4. Iron is 5% of the daily requirement (RDI).
5. Vitamin B6 accounts for 12% of the daily requirement (RDI).
. Calories 26
. Carbs 75 grams
. 8 grams of fiber
9. 2 grams of protein
10. Potassium accounts for 20% of the daily requirement (RDI).
Learn the benefits of including dates in your baby’s winter food list:
1. Increases immunity
Playing dates every day in winter increases the immunity of children. It contains calcium, iron, vitamins, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant ingredients. Which makes the body strong. As well as helping to deal with any disease.
2. Helps in bone health and blood purification
Dates are rich in magnesium, manganese and selenium. All these ingredients help in strengthening the bones as well as purifying the blood. So when children are fed dates regularly, it helps to strengthen their bones.
3. Transmits energy to children
A good alternative to sugar is dates. It contains natural sugars like glucose, fructose and sucrose. It helps to provide energy to children throughout the day. Laziness is eliminated by feeding dates to children every day in winter.
4. Dates improve brain health
Regular consumption of dates improves the working capacity of the brain. Studies have shown that dates help reduce inflammatory markers in the brain, such as interleukin 6.
5. Eliminates anemia
If your child is deficient in blood, it will eliminate it. Regular consumption of dates increases the level of red blood cells. As well as anemia is eliminated. The iron present in it helps the anemia patients to recover. Dates are used in Ayurveda to treat anemia.
The quality of dates in winter
We want to say thanks to the writer of this write-up for this remarkable web content
Feeding the baby every day in winter has many benefits