- Eat less sugary foods. Eating less of these foods will help you lose weight faster.
- Do not eat more than once. Eat less and more often.
- Stay away from oil. Eat less oily foods.
The study’s author and Buffalo University scientist Juan Kwack says: “This study showed a new direction for MDSC. Our data suggest that obesity can increase gum problems. So it is better to be careful.
How to control obesity?
Here’s how to put one together for use with your obesity.
1. Eat less sugary foods. Eating less of these foods will help you lose weight faster.
2. Do not eat more than once. Eat less and more often.
3. Stay away from oil. Eat less oily foods.
4. Avoid Redmit as much as possible.
5. Don’t eat too much outside food.
. Eat fiber-rich foods.
. You have to exercise, Mister. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Even 150 minutes a week. Only then can you stay away from the problem.
How to keep good oral health?
1. Brush at least twice a day. Brush once in the morning, once after eating at night.
2. Brush your teeth well. Move the brush from the gums to the teeth. Move up and down like this.
3. Do not brush immediately after eating. Through this the problem will increase and the book will not decrease. So be careful.
4. Don’t eat too much sugar. Sugar increases tooth and gum problems.
5. Eat more milk or dairy foods. These foods contain enough calcium. Calcium works great for tooth and gum problems.
. If there is any problem, do not sit still. Seek medical advice quickly. Your teeth will be fine.
So no more worries. Lose weight and take care of your teeth as well. I hope all the problems will be removed. You will be fine.
Photo courtesy: Pixabay
We would love to thank the writer of this write-up for this incredible material
If you are overweight, you may have gum disease! Exciting claims in research