- Bacterial pneumonia is usually caused by a fungus in the body.
- This disease can strike at any age.
- Treatment of this disease is usually done after hospitalization.
Bacterial pneumonia is usually caused by a lung. But viral pneumonia can occur in both lungs. And viral pneumonia is more deadly than bacterial pneumonia.
In the case of bacterial pneumonia, the symptoms appear very quickly. On the other hand, in the case of viral pneumonia, such as covid, the symptoms appear suddenly. It takes 24 to 48 hours for the symptoms to clear up.
First of all, pneumonia is a complex disease. Therefore, the treatment of this disease is usually after hospitalization.
Some symptoms of pneumonia
Many people think that pneumonia is more common in adults. However, this is not the case at all. This disease can strike at any age. So every human being has to be a little bit careful after infection.
In this case these symptoms may occur-
1. Shortness of breath. It is very difficult to breathe.
2. May cause dizziness. A state of unconsciousness may arise.
3. The face may turn blue. Even the lips may be blue.
4. Very coughing.
5. Blood may come out with cough.
. The skin may become dry.
. May be sweating too much.
. It can be very cold.
9. Eyes may close. May feel overwhelmed.
10. It is not possible to understand anything.
11. Decreased urination.
According to Britain’s National Health Service of England, people with pneumonia usually realize that their body is deteriorating rapidly. In this case the patient has a cough. Cough is accompanied by green, brown, yellow or blood mixed phlegm. In addition, a person with covid pneumonia may have problems with high fever, loss of taste, and odor.
These symptoms can also be seen in pneumonia.
1. Very feverish. Body temperature is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rapid breathing.
3. Shortness of breath even at rest.
5. I don’t like to eat food.
. Increased heart rate.
. In addition, the patient may have pain in the head, joints and muscles.
Diagnosis and treatment of pneumonia
The symptoms of pneumonia depend on the age, the type of infection, and so on. In this case, the doctors examine the chest. In this case CT scan can be done. Then they go through various blood tests and swabs to find out what virus or bacteria – what kind of culprit is behind it.
Patients treated for pneumonia may be admitted to the ICU. Different types of antibiotics or antiviral drugs are applied to understand the patient’s problem.
Photo courtesy: Pixabay
We wish to say thanks to the writer of this post for this awesome web content
Pneumonia: These are lung symptoms but point to danger! Learn