If your child rubs or rubs his eyes repeatedly, their eyes may turn red. However, it is a common cause of red eyes. After a while it goes away on its own.
This is one of the main causes of red eyes in children. Dust, use of any particular product can cause allergies. Injuries can also cause red eyes. For all these reasons, tears start falling from the eyes. The doctor should be contacted immediately to get rid of this problem.
3. Viral infections
Viral infections in children are caused by adenovirus and herpes. Due to this the inner part of the eye becomes red. This can lead to any other disease in children.
4. Bacterial infections
Homophilus or Streptococcus pneumoniae usually causes bacterial infections in the eyes of children. Redness of the color around the eyeball is one of the symptoms. In some cases, the eyes turn yellow again.
5. Insect bites
Insects can bite a child’s eye while playing. Many times these can heal on their own, but can sometimes take a serious turn. So doctors should be consulted.
How to reduce the redness of the baby’s eyes
1. If the child’s eyes are red, immediately give them a splash of cold water. If this happens as a result of dust or injury, it will be fixed. Wipe the eyes with a soft towel.
2. Bake the eyes with a cotton cloth. If the eyes are red due to injury or insect bite, this incision can reduce it.
3. If the eyes become red as a result of an allergic reaction after using certain soaps or shampoos, then change those ingredients as advised by the doctor.
4. If children roll their eyes again and again, give up this habit.
5. You can use eye drops as advised by the doctors. This will reduce the redness.
If the above methods do not work, consult a doctor immediately.
The child’s eye problems
We want to say thanks to the author of this post for this amazing content
The child’s eyes become red again and again, know the cause and the way to fix it