- It used to be thought that people’s memory began to loosen with age.
- The brain does not want to remember anything because of over-reliance on technology.
- Many experts say that digital addiction is the main villain behind the increase in the tendency of youth to forget.
It used to be thought that people’s memory began to loosen with age. But now is not the time. Now people have started forgetting from a very young age. According to experts, even among people in their 40s and 50s, the tendency to forget has increased.
Why is this happening?
Experts say there are many reasons behind this. In this case, people are going through extra stress in the extreme. Many have lost loved ones, many have lost their jobs, again the pressure of someone’s work from home. Many people are forgetting about this pressure cooker. People are also starting to forget about food because it is not right. Experts say that sleep deprivation and some medications can also be catalysts.
However, many experts say that digital addiction is the main villain behind the increase in the tendency of young people to forget. This is where digital amnesia comes into play.Digital Amnesia) Context.
Digital amnesia is a forgotten problem. In this case, the brain does not want to remember anything because of the extra reliance on technology. As a result, people tend to forget quickly.
According to experts, we are busy doing multitasking on mobile all day long. While doing this multitasking we do not pay attention to anything around. We don’t even want to learn anything new. For all these reasons, information does not stay in the head for a long time.
Besides, using mobile in this way, I fell asleep at twelve o’clock. And the work of storing information in the brain goes on during sleep. If you do not sleep this time, the work of storing information in the brain is not done. As a result, we quickly forget about anything.
How to get rid of digital amnesia?
1. Do not carry mobile phone while sleeping at night.
2. Delete apps other than the required ones from your mobile.
3. Do not go everywhere by switching on the GPS. Instead, print the map and take it away. This will be a good exercise for the brain.
4. Try to keep yourself away from mobile 1 day a week.
5. Speak with headphones or speakers while speaking. As a result, the effects of radiation on the brain will be less.
. Learn something new. That could be language learning.
. Good food will be nutritious for the brain. So along with seasonal fruits, vegetables, fish, fish, meat, eggs should be eaten. This way you can keep the body healthy.
. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
9. I want at least 8 hours of sleep a day.
Image courtesy: Pixels
We want to give thanks to the author of this short article for this remarkable web content
The problem of forgetting at a young age? Digital amnesia or not?