- The symptoms of a brain tumor vary from patient to patient.
- Most of the time it has been seen that people in their sixties or older are suffering from this problem.
- Men are more susceptible to this disease than women.
There are many types of brain tumors. In this case, the decision is made only after looking at how fast the tumor is growing, in which part of it, how much nerves have been damaged, whether the tumor is cancerous, etc. However, according to experts, the sooner the disease is caught, the easier the treatment will be.
Symptoms of a brain tumor
The symptoms of a brain tumor vary from patient to patient. Symptoms also depend on where the tumor is located, whether the nerve is damaged, and so on.
1. Blurred vision.
2. The taste is gone.
5. Numbness of one hand or body.
. Not being able to maintain balance. Walking and falling etc.
. Do not understand
. Sudden change of personality.
10. Persistent nausea or vomiting.
In this case, the place where the problem is in the brain, the symptoms are seen. So if you see such symptoms, consult a doctor.
The two symptoms that come and go
In addition to all the above symptoms, there are two symptoms that can occur. These two symptoms are headaches and feeling overwhelmed by the extra pressure on the head. According to the National Health Service, this type of headache is slightly different from normal headaches. There is a lot of pain in this case and the problem can get worse every day. So if such symptoms occur, consult a doctor directly.
Who has a higher risk of brain tumors?
These people have the highest risk of having a stroke.
1. Age – Most of the time it has been seen that people in their sixties or older are suffering from this problem.
2. Brain X-ray, CT scan, radiotherapy in high doses but the disease can be pressed on the neck.
3. There are genetic diseases such as sclerosis, Turner syndrome, type 1 and type 2 neurofibromatosis.
4. The family has a history of this disease.
5. Men are more susceptible to this disease than women.
. Head injury.
So if there is such a risk and any of the above symptoms do not leave. Consult a doctor.
Photo courtesy: Pixabay
We would like to say thanks to the author of this write-up for this awesome web content
These are the symptoms of a brain tumor! Be careful!