Not only that, winter is notorious for making us gain weight and slow down our metabolism. The craving for calorie-rich and fatty foods like luchi, parota and sweets also increases a lot during this time, resulting in rapid weight gain. But there are some specialties that are helpful for weight loss and if you play them properly, you will lose excess fat.
You can eat onion parota in winter to lose weight. Many of us have eaten onion parota, but many people do not know that it is possible to lose weight by eating this parota. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions. In fact, onions are rich in collagen and the sufficient amount of vitamin C present in them helps to strengthen the immune system. Consuming it not only reduces weight, this paratha is a very good option for your overall health and fitness.
You can make spinach parota and eat it for breakfast. Spinach is a healthy alternative rich in micronutrients like vitamins E, B and K, potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is low in calories and gives you the nutrients you need. It has a very high glycemic index, so after eating it you will feel full for a long time, so you will not feel hungry very quickly and will also get rid of the problem of weight gain.
Both radishes and carrots are used in salads. Since both of these are excellent sources of fiber, which not only lowers cholesterol levels, but also helps in weight loss. So you can eat radish and carrot parota for breakfast.
Fenugreek is such a seasonal vegetable that it has enough good quality fiber. Fiber not only helps digestion but also controls blood sugar levels. Let us tell you that it contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients, which help to get rid of unnecessary ingredients that cause weight gain.
The best tips to eat parota
- Do not use too much oil while eating this parota. After the parota is baked, applying a little ghee on top of it increases the taste and also reduces the fat.
- It is better to eat parota with yoghurt to lose weight. In fact, yogurt contains probiotics, which help in the metabolic process. However, yogurt is also a great fat burner and maintains digestion.
- Replace your regular flour with multigrain flour. Such as tidal, buckwheat and ragi. All of these grains contain a good amount of fiber, which makes you feel full for a long time and does not allow you to gain weight.
- Whole wheat flour is an unhealthy alternative. This can interfere with your weight loss journey. So you should not forget to use this flour for weight loss.
- Adding spices to the parota will not only enhance the taste, but will also help in digestion and metabolism.
We would like to give thanks to the author of this article for this remarkable material
Weight Loss: Not a story, really! Eat these 5 parota to lose weight in winter