- The third wave of corona has caused the most concern for children.
- Because most adults are almost completely vaccinated.
- But since the immunization of children has just started in this country, the children of the country are still vulnerable to corona.
The third wave of corona has caused the most concern for children. Because most adults are almost completely vaccinated. But since the immunization of children has just started in this country, the children of the country are still vulnerable to corona. Vaccination of 15 to 18 year olds has recently started in India. In many parts of the world, children over the age of 2 have been vaccinated against coronavirus. Take a look at the overall picture of corona vaccination for children in different countries of the world.
* The Government of India has started corona vaccination program for 15 to 18 year olds across the country from January 4. Children are being given covacin. In the first three days, 1.08 crore children across the country were given the first dose of covacin. Covacin made by Bharat Biotech is only available for children in India. The Center will send covacin vaccine to all states and union territories for vaccination of 15- to 18-year-olds, the Union Ministry of Health said.
Although the Cadalia Company has approved a drug center for emergency use by 12-year-olds, it is no longer in use.
* In October 2021, the European Union approved Pfizer’s vaccine for 5 to 11 year olds. Earlier, in May last year, the vaccine was approved for use in 12- to 15-year-olds. It is the most widely used vaccine in the world for young children.
* Comirnaty vaccine is approved in Switzerland for 5 to 11 year olds. The vaccine has been shown in clinical trials to be safe and effective for children of this age. Take two doses of this vaccine every three weeks.
* In China, vaccination of children has started from the age of three. Two separate vaccines from two companies, Sinopharm and Sinovac, have been approved. Indonesia has been giving doses of Sinopharm to children since the age of six. Sinopharm is also being given to children from the age of three in Argentina.
* In Cuba and Venezuela, doses of Soberana are given to two-year-old children.
Child immunization program
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this write-up for this amazing material
Where is the covid vaccination of children all over the world, including India?