Most women do not eat a balanced diet before conception, which can lead to childbearing problems. So what foods can achieve the desired results, find out:
Include a variety of grains in your diet. Eat fortified grains rich in folic acid for extra benefits during pregnancy. Cereals and cereals should be eaten at a quarter of the total diet.
Green leafy vegetables, oranges, starchy vegetables and other vegetables are divided into different parts. Include 2 to 3 types of vegetables in your diet.
It is recommended to eat different types of fruits. Eat at least 2 servings of fruit a day. These fruits are rich in vitamins, minerals as well as fiber.
Includes nuts, seeds and meats such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs. In this case, do not forget to put lean meat such as fish, poultry, nuts, seeds in the food list. Take a quarter of this lean protein in your diet.
5. Milk and dairy products
Milk and dairy products are significant sources of calcium. It again caters to the protein needs of vegetarians. If either a man or a woman is obese, they can take low-fat or fat-free organic milk and dairy products.
What micronutrients should be taken to improve male and female fertility, take Jane–
Men need to take that micro nutrient
1. B-carotene – Carrots, pumpkins, squash
2. Zinc – Sesame, quinoa, pumpkin, asparagus, pulses
3. Selenium – Salmon, spinach, sunflower seeds
4. Vitamin E – Almonds, broccoli, avocado
5. Vitamin C – Citrus fruits, bell peppers, tomatoes
. L-arginine- Pumpkin, Peanut, Cabbage, Pulses
Women need to take that micro nutrient
1. Folic acid – GLV, cauliflower, oranges, pulses, broccoli
2. Omega 3 – Walnuts, chia seeds, linseed, carrots, salmon
3. B-carotene – carrots, pumpkins, squash, GLV
4. Zinc – eggs, nuts, meat, ligaments
5. Vitamin B: Bananas, spinach, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers
. El-carnitine – chicken, avocado, asparagus
Also, take seriously the following:
1. Folic acid
It helps to improve the baby’s neural tube. Later it turns into the brain and spine. Lack of vitamins causes spina bifida. In this case the spine of the children is not formed properly.
Sources: Dark green vegetables, cauliflower, oranges and pulses
2. Iron – Pre-pregnancy iron demand increases by 50 to 60 percent. Iron creates new blood in our body, which works to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the fetus during pregnancy. Iron deficiency causes anemia, weakness, shortness of breath, preterm delivery, and low birth weight.
Sources: Poultry, kidney beans, almonds, pesto, walnuts, prunes, raisins, beets
Bone strength should also be considered in the preparation phase of pregnancy. During pre-pregnancy and pregnancy, when a woman’s diet may be deficient in calcium-derived foods, the growing fetus will meet its own calcium needs from the mother’s body. This later increases the risk of maternal osteoporosis.
Sources: Milk and dairy foods, fish, dried beans and beans, broccoli, spinach, leafy vegetables
4. Vitamin D
For women who are trying to conceive, taking vitamin D can have many benefits. It plays a significant role in the fertility of the ovaries and endometrium. Vitamin D has been shown to help improve ovulation at the ovarian level.
Sources: Egg yolk, milk, salmon, fortified cereal, orange juice
Its effects on lifestyle and fertility
Some lifestyle habits and disorders increase the risk of infertility.
PCOS, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, sexually transmitted diseases, stress, smoking, alcohol, irregular and insufficient sleep, poor eating habits affect the fertility of both men and women.
This affects the hormones. Insulin resistance is one of the leading causes of thyroid problems, overweight and hypertension.
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this outstanding material
Wrong eating habits and lifestyle can be an obstacle in the way of becoming a mother, know what to do